Kerala - Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppy : 6 Days - 5 Nights Tour
Home›Tour Packages› Kerala - Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppy : 6 Days - 5 Nights Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Kochi
Price (Starting From) :
INR 7500 Per Person
Min & Max. PAX :
Min : 12, Max : 40
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Arrive at Cochin :
Our representative will receive you on arrival at Cochin Airport then pickup to you and transfer to hotel. Check inn to hotel & Over night stay at Cochin.
Day 2: Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast and afterwards Proceed to Munnar. Visit Cheeyapara and Valara water falls on the way to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty on arrival at Munnar check in to Hotel. At leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel/resort
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing :
Morning after breakfast proceed to enjoy full day sight seeing tour of Munnar. Rose Garden, Tea Garden, Photo Point, Honeybee Tree, Madupetty Dam/Lake, Echo Point & Kundala Dam/Lake. Overnight stay at hotel/resort.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady
Morning after breakfast , continue your journey to Thekkady reaching there in few hours. Check into the resort and relax. Later on proceed for a spice plantation tour. Explore wide variety of spices in kerala. You may also shop few varieties. Travel by boat on the Periyar Lake to spot the elephants and avifauna for which this reserve is well known.. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Thekkady - Alleppy
Morning after breakfast leave for Alleppey, Allappuza famous for its backwaters. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset and enjoy shopping if staying in Alleppey. Visit Alleppey Beach and Backwaters and enjoy shopping if staying in Kumarakom. Enjoy all the amenities of this hotel/resort for a day which includes fishing in the backwaters (depends on the hotel/resort selected) Overnight stay at same hotel/resort"
Day 6: Cochin Departure
Morning after breakfast check out the Hotel and Cochin Sightseeing includes Chinese Fishing Nets, St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace. Evening sunset cruise in the backwater of Cochin(own cost). Cochin International Airport/Railway station for your onward journey. Tour ends with happy memories.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
3 Star Hotel
• 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
• Daily Break Fast
• One Hour Back water Cruise
• All destination sightseeing by Innova/12 Seater Tempo / 17 Seater/ 26 Seater Vehicle
• All tolls, Parking & Driver Batta
• High season surcharges will be applicable, if departure date falls on sold out/peak season periods.
• All Train Tickets from Vizag and back.
• Porter age, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Package tour price includes” box.
• Any sightseeing not mentioned in the “tour price include “column.
Specific Departure Dates
* 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Below 12 years
Hotel IMA House
Hotel Munnar Summer Castle
Hotel 4 Spices Resort
Hotel Hotel Pagoda
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.